To guarantee the time and professional of your choice, please schedule your appointment at least two weeks in advance. Walk-ins and last minute reservations are welcome if there is availability.
Online Booking Instructions:
If you have never booked with us before, you will need to register as a new client. If you have booked with us before, you can skip ahead to step number 3
- 1. Click “New Client” located in the bottom right hand corner of the popup dialog box.
- 2. Fill in the required information and be sure to keep note of your password as you will need it for future booking.
- 3. After Logging in Click on “BOOK APPOINTMENT” Located either in the top toolbar or at the bottom of the box labeled “Book your Next Appointment“.
- 4. Once you are in the “Book Appointments” dialog screen you will need to fill out Step 1 of the required information.
- 5. After selecting your booking type, service, and stylist, click “Add Service To List“. Repeat this step for each service you would like to schedule for your appointment.
- 6. Proceed to Step 2, the date and time portion of your appointment. Using the drop down boxes select a range of dates that you would like to schedule your appointment in between. Use identical dates to search only for times available during a specific day.
- 7. A dialog box will pop up with a list of available appointment times within your range of dates. Click on the desired time.
- 8. A dialog box will now appear with the details of your appointment, and a text box to enter any additional information you would like to share with the Ciao Bella Staff.
- 9. After reviewing the details of your appointment, mark the checkbox labeled “I accept the Terms and Conditions“, and click the “Book” button.
That’s it your all done! You should recieve a confirmation email letting you know your appointment is scheduled within